Are you an administrative rock star? Are you incredibly organized? Do you enjoy working with people, but like to set the calendar for your own day?
Property Meld is looking for a results-driven, energetic, and well-composed Office Administrator to join our awesome team in Rapid City, SD.
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Directly make an impact and contribute to the big picture and overall success of the company.
- Collaborate with highly motivated and results-driven team members.
- Enjoy competitive pay, paid holidays, and optional health, dental, and vision insurance.
Who We Are
At Property Meld, we are taking the hassle and bureaucracy out of coordinating maintenance in a simple and easy-to-use software program. We are highly customer-focused and pride ourselves on helping property managers achieve real results in their organizations. We accomplish this through our core values of humility, agility, integrity, and loyalty to the Customer. From 4 employees at the beginning of 2018 to our current team count of 29, our company is growing at an incredible speed. We are continuously in search of quality talent that can grow with us.
What You'd Be Doing
This role will champion the overall daily activities of the office as well as help to support our different teams of sales and customer success professionals. More specifically, the role will:
- Facilitate and maintain key vendors that keep our office and team running smoothly.
- Light accounting including categorizing expenses to ensure accurate costs.
- Participate in the customer billing process including periodic auditing.
- Preparing monthly reports on business performance.
- Facilitate travel planning for office personnel for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Ordering office supplies or equipment and ensuring office equipment is functioning properly.
- Organize and assist in planning company meetings and events.
- Be the go-to utility player.
- Education: College Diploma, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or other equivalent position.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office and office management software.
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Be able to find tasks that make the rest of the team more efficient and effective.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Salary and Benefits
- $35,000 base pay annual DOE.
- Health insurance (health, dental, vision) benefits.
- Paid holidays and vacation.