Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Property Meld’s mission is to radically improve how the property management industry handles property maintenance by offering intelligent maintenance. If you’ve ever had a maintenance issue at your housing rental, you know how much of a pain it can be to get it fixed quickly and reliably. It doesn’t have to be this way. Join Property Meld and help solve the headache that is rental maintenance for millions of people every single day.
As the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be essential to the execution of the marketing strategy for Property Meld. This role is crucial to enhancing brand awareness and building brand value, as well as driving website traffic, acquiring leads/customers, and maintaining/optimizing online spending and metrics.
- Review analytics from Google, Ads, Hubspot, Moz, SEM Rush, and Social Media platforms to create and optimize online advertising campaigns focused on customer acquisition, engagement, and brand/product awareness.
- Social Media Management: build out content calendars for all accounts and publish interesting content on a frequent basis
- Manage email marketing campaigns and optimize for higher open rates, click-throughs, and conversion.
- Build proper website funnels, landing pages, and test newsletter sign up strategies on the website to maximize subscriber list growth and conversion.
- Work on website updates to increase conversion rate and SEO optimization, publish blogs with relevant keywords for ranking and building awareness
- Effectively manage and grow SEO with a focus on keyword ranking for relevant searches and building awareness
- Create and Manage Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, and other Social Ad campaigns
- Manage customer service inquiries through DMs and comments.
Who You Are
- Analytical thinker and experienced in data-driven marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Experienced conducting competitive and market research
- A revenue-driven individual who thrives on data and execution
- Comfort with both strategizing and execution and an ability to self-manage.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Graphic Design abilities a perk