Here is your opportunity to build a career with a rapidly-growing software company based right here in Rapid City!
Property Meld is seeking an ambitious and talented Inside Software Sales – Business Solutions Executive (BSE) to join our expanding Inside Sales Team at our downtown Rapid City location.
Who We Are
At Property Meld (https://www.propertymeld.com/), we are taking the hassle and bureaucracy out of coordinating maintenance in a simple and easy-to-use software program. We are highly customer-focused and pride ourselves on helping property managers achieve real results in their organizations. Our home office in Rapid City is growing incredibly fast, and we need incredible talent to grow with us!
What you'll be doing
As a Business Solutions Executive, you should be comfortable articulating Property Meld’s value proposition to VPs and C-Level execs with your primary responsibility being to close new customers for Meld’s platform and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Receive and review qualified leads from our Business Development Representative department
- Develop and execute on strategic sales plans for Meld prospects
- Align prospects’ problems with Meld’s solutions and sell through platform demonstrations via video calls, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Accurately forecast and close sales in accordance with company goals
- Record and document all sales activities in Hubspot
- Attend industry-specific conferences
What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth and winning as well as the following:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field is desired
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years in B2B Sales (software sales strongly preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of the property management industry preferred
- Self-motivated, intentional executive who is adept at closing deals rapidly
- Established high-performer with a record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized and disciplined to work independently with an action-oriented mindset to tackle big and small tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines, and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong creative, strategic, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
- An openness for creativity and innovation.
- Ability to lead and influence internal and external customer relationships by taking risks, driving change, & building trust while validating perceived value to a customer.
- Change adaptability and conflict management.
- Strategic business sense and understanding of value propositions and business case development.
What you can earn
- Base + commission with on-target earnings (OTE) of $55,000 - $85,000. You're in the driver's seat.
- Competitive pay with health insurance benefits available.