Location: Rapid City, SD
Position: Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Are you someone who absolutely loves interacting with people and connecting them with their dream career? Do you find fulfillment in working with company leaders to help build roles and identify optimal talent traits? Do you wish you could help sculpt and execute an incredibly robust acquisition and development strategy for a fast growing software company?
If your answer to these questions is ‘Yes”, then you have to take a look at our Talent Acquisition & Development Manager position.
- Directly impact the big picture and overall success of the company as a strategic HR partner.
- Collaborate with highly motivated and results-driven team members that also know how to have fun at work.
- As the first Talent Acquisition & Development Manager, contribute as a key member of our team, helping us to define and grow the role.
- Competitive pay with health insurance available in addition to paid vacation and holidays.
Who We Are
At Property Meld, we are taking the hassle and bureaucracy out of coordinating maintenance in a simple and easy-to-use software program. We are highly customer-focused and pride ourselves on helping property managers achieve real results in their organizations. Our home office in Rapid City is growing incredibly fast, and we need incredible talent to grow with us!
What You’d Be Doing
You will focus on working with the leadership team to help build and execute on growing and improving the most important asset of our company – our people. Everything from sourcing, application, screening, ensuring an excellent onboarding, all the way to mapping the way for our team members continue to grow in their individual roles.
- Partnering with our leadership team to help create new job postings that best match the prospects with the rapidly expanding opportunities.
- Create an aggressive hiring pipeline that helps fuel the growth of newly created roles and positions.
- Cultivate relationships in the community to position our company as the employer of choice in the Black Hills.
- Full-cycle recruiting, including posting positions, attending job fairs, scheduling and assisting with phone screens and interviews, follow up with candidates, etc.
- Onboarding and engaging our newly hired team members to ensure they get caught up and excited for their new future career.
- Managing our benefits administration and helping our team understand the benefits that we have to offer.
- Assisting in developing and executing an employee development plan that ensures all of our team members continue to grow.
- Being a resource for information on the things that support our team members, including benefits, policies, programs, etc.
- Managing the records, programs, cases and claims that make up the "behind the scenes" HR work that we rely on to keep us moving forward.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A passion and ongoing commitment to the Human Resources discipline, established by at least 3 years of increasingly complex and varied HR experience.
- Demonstrated empathy and humility, urgency and purpose, attention to detail, and systems-level thinking.
- Ability to deliver the contagious energy that is working at Property Meld to external parties including prospects, media, and business leaders in the area.
- Networking ability to facilitate multi-channel employee acquisition.
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly growing and evolving startup environment with ambiguity and change; adapting to and being a champion for positive change.
- Ability to get things done through others, without a direct reporting relationship.
- Strong communication skills at all levels within the company.
- Aptitude and excitement for problem-solving.
- HR certification (HRCI and/or SHRM) highly desirable.
- General knowledge of employment laws, including when to involve internal leadership for additional support.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.