This is Your Opportunity!
Property Meld is a rapidly growing software company looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
This is your opportunity to grow with us in an exciting and rewarding environment that provides outstanding service to our customers.
Here’s What We Do
Property Meld streamlines the process for property managers to coordinate maintenance by providing them with a user-friendly software service. Our customer-focused approach delivers fast and effective results so that they can better serve their residents. Go to https://www.propertymeld.com for a complete view of our company and customer testimonials.
This Is What You Will Do
As a BDR, you will help us reach clients and showcase the benefits of our service. By developing relationships built on trust between our team and theirs, you will link our exceptional service to their future success. Here’s how:
- Using leads to identify prospective clients
- Conducting online market research
- Consulting with clients to determine a service fit
- Coordinating with our Solutions Expert for a client closing
- Traveling to conferences and engaging new prospects
These Are Our Must-Haves
Candidates for this position must have a positive attitude, a strong desire to achieve results, and the drive to grow personally and professionally. Additionally:
- Possess a sound understanding of sales
- Understand the value of building business relationships
- Receptive to learning software capabilities and developing analytic abilities
- Display strong oral and written communications
- Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and be mentally agile
- Demonstrate value by leveraging influence, building trust, and managing relationships
- Operate independently with little supervision and as part of a team
- Stay organized and take a disciplined approach to responsibilities
- Manage conflict and adapt to changing conditions
These Are Our Great-To-Haves
Candidates in this category are highly competitive for selection and advanced promotion. They possess these qualifications, attributes, and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- Two or more years of successful sales experience
- Show a strong ability to think creatively, strategically, and analytically
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Display strategic business sense
- Extend positive influence beyond the scope of their position and duties
Here’s What You Can Earn
- Base + commission with on-target earnings (OTE) of $32,000 - $57,000 your first. You're in the driver's seat.
- Competitive pay with health insurance benefits available.