Property Meld is looking for an ambitious, self-starting Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our awesome team.
- Be part of a rapidly growing software startup with immense potential for professional growth.
- Collaborate with highly motivated and results-driven team members that also know how to have fun at work.
- Directly make an impact to the overall success of the company in a casual work environment.
- Competitive base pay + commission, with health insurance benefits available.
Who We Are
At Property Meld, we are taking the hassle and bureaucracy out of coordinating maintenance in a simple and easy-to-use software program. We are highly customer-focused and pride ourselves on helping property managers achieve real results in their organizations.
What You’d Be Doing
The SDR is responsible for identifying and engaging prospects in order to drive them towards being a Meld user. Creates a relationship and a trust between our company and theirs to deliver a solid B2B experience.
Day-to-day tasks include identifying prospects through online research, engaging prospects via phone and email, consultations to ensure the customer is a correct fit, and facilitate handoff to solutions expert for demo/close.
SDR is also responsible for:
- Using current database and internet resources to identify possible fits for the Property Meld product.
- Engaging customers throughout the consultation process.
- Utilizing CRM to take notes and update candidate information.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Occasionally assisting other departments within the organization to prepare manuals, videos, and technical publications.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Other duties as needed.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience: Sales background or fundamental understanding of sales.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player and openness for creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence internal and external customer relationships by taking risks, driving change, & building trust.
- Extremely organized and disciplined to work independently in a virtual environment.
- Change adaptability and conflict management.
- Strategic business sense and understanding of developing value propositions and business cases.
- Good interpretation of data/analytical skills in validating perceived value to a customer.
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to tackle big and small tasks
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Ability to travel to other work locations, if required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM suite.
- Startup experience.
- Background in Property Management and/or Software Sales.