Property Meld is looking for an ambitious, self-starting Customer Success Specialist to join our awesome team.
- Be part of a rapidly growing software startup with immense potential for professional growth.
- Collaborate with highly motivated and results-driven team members that also know how to have fun at work.
- Directly make an impact and contribute to the big picture overall success of the company.
- Gain personal satisfaction in helping our customers make big operational impacts for their companies and clients.
- Competitive pay with health insurance benefits available.
Who We Are
At Property Meld, we are taking the hassle and bureaucracy out of coordinating maintenance in a simple and easy-to-use software program. We are highly customer-focused and pride ourselves on helping property managers achieve real results in their organizations.
What You’d Be Doing
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers from initial agreement through continued use and optimization of Property Meld allowing the customer to get the most value from the product. Customer Success Specialists work directly with customers to help get them started and grow in using Property Meld, answer product questions, offer solutions to scenarios, track user feedback, report and escalate issue to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and engineering teams.
More specifically, the Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for:
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers primarily through a ticketing system and live chat, but you will also be talking to customers on the phone.
- Owning customer communications and requests from initial contact until resolution.
- Becoming a product and industry expert and source of all product knowledge.
- Producing intuitive and quality documentation and educational collateral including help articles (internal and external), best practices, product walk-throughs, and training video transcripts.
- Being an ambassador responsible for ensuring all customers have a great experience with the product and the Customer Success team.
- Working closely with Account Managers facilitating customer solution reviews ensuring efficient and effective use of the product.
- Influencing direction of the Property Meld product.
- Working with product team to understand, explain, and organize customer feedback offering informed opinions on potential solutions.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Other duties as needed.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- Education: College Diploma, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Customer support and fundamental understanding of supporting a software product.
- Intermediate-level understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented and focused on quality delivery of work.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player and openness for creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence internal and external customer relationships by taking risks, driving change, and building trust.
- Extremely organized and disciplined to work independently in a virtual environment.
- Change adaptability and conflict management.
- Strategic business sense and understanding of developing value propositions and business cases.
- Good interpretation of data and analytical skills in validating perceived value to a customer.
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to tackle big and small tasks.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Ability to travel to other work locations, if required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT) or related field.
- Experience with Zendesk, SnapEngage, Teamwork, Atlassian Jira or Confluence, or similar software platforms.
- Startup experience.
- Background in a software product support role.
- Background in property management.