WHO ARE WE?
Property Meld's mission is to radically improve how the property management industry approaches maintenance. Our software is the most valuable tool a property manager can have in handling their maintenance process.
What makes us different?
Our personality drives the conversation of who we are at Property Meld. We are very intentional about the talent that we bring in to ensure there is a match with our brand and culture.
We are seeking ambitious individuals to join our growing Business Development team. You will be connecting with property management companies to educate and generate interest in a premium maintenance platform. This is a unique opportunity, right here in the Black Hills, to start a career in tech sales. For you, and Property Meld, we are just at the beginning of something great.
THE IMPACT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Business Development Representative’s job is all about increasing awareness and interest.
This position is responsible for communicating Property Meld’s personality and obsession to solve the industry’s biggest headache: maintenance coordination.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
No sales experience is required, we will teach you everything that you need to be successful. We have seen successful members of our Business Development Team come from some of the following backgrounds:
• Service Industry
If you love to win and crave personal and professional growth, this is the role for you.
Interested in knowing more? Here are some of the expectations of a Business Development Representative at Property Meld:
• Has GRIT: Is willing to run towards problems and persevere through challenges.
• Has AMBITION: Pursues a better version of themselves and wants to be rewarded for their hard work.
• Takes EXTREME OWNERSHIP: As much as you want to see yourself win you support those around you, and your organization, in achieving success.
• Has excellent COMMUNICATION skills.
• Exhibits HUMILITY: Someone who is open to acknowledging their flaws and receiving feedback to work towards improvement.
• Has a mix of high energy and can think strategically.
WHAT DOES A “DAY IN THE LIFE” OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LOOK LIKE?
• Work with your team on creative strategies to help target our market & to hit collective goals.
• Maintain relationships and communication with your leads in our CRM.
• Perform high-level discovery calls with your prospects to determine if they’re a good fit for Property Meld.
• Conduct/perform prospecting activities – cold calls, sending emails, social strategies, etc.
• Help drive company revenue by booking qualified meetings for your prospects to see a demonstration of our software.
• Be dedicated to learning about the industry and about how maintenance-related issues can negatively impact a property management company.
• Strive to grow and become a quota crusher.
• Don’t forget to grab a cup of coffee; or hop on one of our scooters and get some fresh air!
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
$50,000-$75,000 annually with a combination of base salary + commission structure. There is no cap to your earning potential!
• Comprehensive Healthcare & Wellness Packages
• $25,000.00 Life Insurance Policy sponsored by Property Meld
• Two Weeks PTO
• One Week Meld Cares PTO annually: This time is for volunteering and giving back to our communities
• Employee Equity Program: Every employee is an investor in our success
Are You Ready For the Challenge?
🚀 🚀 🚀